Reports to: Deposit Operations Manager
Status: Full-time Non-exempt
Level: Level 3
Core Processing Representative I is responsible for assisting all SIS staff with Banks Core operating system. Backup to Senior Core Processing Representative, creates custom reports for various departments. Central location for all file maintenance and review of daily Core reports. Performs a wide variety of back-office clerical functions in order to facilitate the work flow of the Department.
- One to two years of experience in related field or within SIS.
- Strong degree of computer knowledge.
- Excellent internal & external customer service skills.
- Flexible, detailed, and TEAM orientated.
- Excellent CSR knowledge required, Teller knowledge helpful.
- Willing to travel, possibly out of state, for training
- Quality service to the Internal/external Customer
- Ability to work independently, hands on, problem solver
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
Specific Job Functions:
- Responsible for performing customer and account maintenance as well as Verification of file maintenance reports from previous day for accuracy, this includes all types of changes; address changes, name changes, as well as persons having the authority to do such maintenance.
- Assist all personnel with sign-on issues, computer problems and research as needed.
- Ensure all reports generated from Core are received with the correct parameters and backed up in Cold storage for retrieval.
- Assist with creating new deposit product set-ups as well as changes to current products including deposit rate changes.
- Assists with proper follow up after software updates are performed in the Data Center, may involve after hours verification of data.
- Assists with IRS issues as well as Internal and External audits (M&M Consulting, Baker Newman and Noyes and assisting with reports for bank examinations).
- Maintain core system user authorization levels commensurate with employee job responsibilities. Set up new employees in the Core system and Cold storage system.
- Custom report creation. Create and run on a daily basis, as well as upon request from auditors and management.
- Available to attend training courses, which may involve traveling.
- Oversee the printing of daily/monthly statements, bills, Interest Checks, etc.
- Responsible for verifying all new Deposit accounts, involves scanning of documents into banks imaging system FDM.
- Information support for all departments of the bank on Core operating procedures. Answer customer and employee telephone calls and emails regarding problems or questions. Strong level of CSR knowledge required.
- Assist with employee training as it relates to the Core operating system. May be required to teach in a classroom setting.
- Maintain all electronic forms in Core. Maintain regulatory compliant versions of forms in Horizon IDO system. This includes custom forms and disclosures.
- Member of BCP Operations Recovery Team & IT Telecommunications Recovery Team
- Possibly cross train in Deposit Services & Electronic Banking to assist with their daily tasks.