Part-Time Teller I - Portsmouth Branch
Department: Branch Administration
Reports to: Manager/Assistant Branch Manager
Level: Level 3
Location(s): Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Provides exemplary basic cash receipt and payment services in accordance with the bank policy and procedures. Answers questions on all services the financial institution provides, and recognizes selling and referral opportunities.
- Successful completion of in-house training program.
- Good interpersonal communication, organizational and computer skills.
- Familiar with all office equipment to include ATM machine (according to branch location).
- Familiar with State and Federal Regulations.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Saturday Schedule Rotation
- Team player.
Specific Job Functions:
- Responsible for comprehensive, prompt and efficient customer transactions.
- Must maintain high level of product knowledge in order to cross sell bank products and services.
- Provide quality customer service with external customers, as well as internal customers.
- Participates in sales, service and product training meetings
- Receives checks and cash for deposits to accounts, verifies amounts, examines checks for proper endorsement, and enters deposits into computer records.
- Balances cash drawer accurately and timely.
- Reports any discrepancies to the supervisor as necessary.
- Ensures that the teller station is properly stocked with forms, supplies, etc.
- Cross sells SIS Bank products and services to contribute to overall branch goals.
- Proficient in scanning and proofing transactions via Image Center.
This Job Description describes the essential functions and qualifications of the job described. It is not an exhaustive statement of all the duties, responsibilities or qualifications of the job. This document is not intended to exclude modifications consistent with providing reasonable accommodations for a disability. This is not a contract.