Part-Time Teller I – South Sanford Branch
Department: Branch Administration
Reports to: Part-Time Teller I – South Sanford Branch
Level: Level 3
Location(s): Sanford, Maine
The individual will process various transactions and handle routine customer service issues working within established operational guidelines, policies and procedures. The incumbent will perform these functions while providing an exemplary level of customer service. Answers routine customer questions on various banking related products and services, and recognizes opportunities to make referrals as appropriate.
- Enjoys working with a variety of people in a team environment
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- Knowledgeable in the use of computers and other technologies
- Able to interact easily with others and displays strong interpersonal communication skills
- Organized, able to multitask and adapt well to change
- Exemplary customer service skills
Specific Job Functions:
- Responsible for handling and responding to customer service requests promptly and efficiently
- Processes a variety of transactions accurately and efficiently
- Builds and maintains a strong knowledge of the Bank's products and services in order to cross sell and make referrals appropriately
- Provides quality customer service to external customers and coworkers.
- Participates in on-going job-related training programs including sales, service, compliance and product knowledge
- Balances cash drawer accurately and efficiently
- Assists branch team with all teller related tasks as needed
- Understands and adheres to various policies and procedures including security, compliance and operations
- Performs additional duties as required
This Job Description describes the essential functions and qualifications of the job described. It is not an exhaustive statement of all the duties, responsibilities or qualifications of the job. This document is not intended to exclude modifications consistent with providing reasonable accommodations for a disability. This is not a contract.