Cash Management Services
SIS has a wide array of business services available, allowing you to devote your time to operating your business and making business banking easy and affordable. So after you have received that business loan commitment, we encourage you to contact our Cash Management and Treasury Services team to discuss all your commercial service needs.
For more information on our Cash Management Services, contact a member of our team today.
VP – Cash Management/Treasury Services Manager
VP – Cash Management/Treasury Services Officer
For businesspeople on the go, having one less errand can make all the difference. SIS has the business services that can make your life easier.
Online Cash Management with ACH Origination
SIS online Cash Management provides your employees with the newest technology and tools to access specified accounts, transfer funds, originate ACH files or wire transfers, and pay bills. Find out how easy it is to pay and collect from vendors, have rental payments or other scheduled payments automatically deposited into your account.
- Establish user rights to accounts you want your employee to view
- View accounts and review printed checks online
- Originate payroll direct deposit files
- Upload ACH files created by your program or create ACH files using SIS online software (VIP token needed to authorize proof of identity for ACH files and wire transfers)
- Initiate wire transfers
Click here to download the Cash Management user guide (pdf)
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote deposit uses a small desktop scanner that connects to your PC and the Internet. With it, you can scan the checks you receive from your customers and make deposits electronically.
Save Time and Money
- Fewer trips to the bank – reduced fuel cost or courier fees
- Make deposits anytime, 24/7
- Reduce photocopying and filing tasks
- Consolidate funds from multiple locations into ONE bank
- Improve funds availability
Reduce Risk of Deposit Errors
- Reduce the risk of check fraud and theft
- Bank deposit preparation is streamlined and more accurate
- Check amounts are automatically captured as documents are scanned
- Electronic deposits eliminate “missing” or “lost” items, and associated crediting delays
Easy to Use
Let’s get started. We can get you set up and ready to begin making deposits in no time with our easy Windows interface and simple point-and-click instructions. For more information on Remote Deposit Capture, contact a member of our Cash Management and Treasury Services team above!
Insured Cash Sweep
No one wants to worry about whether or not their money is protected, especially at the municipal level when funds are relied on each day.
Through the SIS Insured Sweep, your public unit can access multi-million dollar FDIC insurance on funds placed into money market deposit accounts or checking accounts using the ICS®, or Insured Cash Sweep service.
How it works: SIS Bank is a member of the Promontory Interfinancial Network, allowing us to place funds into money market accounts and Checking (DDA) accounts at other member banks, in increments less than the FDIC insurance maximum, so that both principal and interest are eligible for FDIC protection.
- Peace of Mind – Your funds are placed in member banks by the FDIC and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. government.
- Earn Interest – Put excess cash balances to work in a fully-insured demand deposit account.
- Liquidity – Withdraw ICS® funds unlimited times per month from Checking (DDA) accounts. Plus, make an unlimited number of program deposits.*
- Save time – While your funds will be placed through many banks, you only work directly with SIS. You will receive one easy-to-read statement summarizing all of your holdings.
- Support our Community – Your deposits that stay at SIS are loaned back to the community, driving business growth to help our local economy.
*Placement of your funds through the ICS® service is subject to terms, conditions and disclosures set forth in the agreements you enter into with us, including the ICS® Deposit Placement Agreement. Limits and customer placement eligibility criteria apply. Program withdrawals from Money Market accounts are limited to six per month.
SIS has partnered with Heartland to make your payroll process easier, more efficient, and more convenient. Balance your business' time and attendance, human resources administration, tax reporting and more in one online, integrated suite. Whether you're looking for an easier way to pay employees or maintain compliance with your state's HR laws, Heartland provides payroll services to businesses large and small with our customizable solutions.
Merchant Credit Card Program
In today’s competitive market place, it’s virtually impossible to be in business without accepting credit and debit cards. With cash purchases becoming rare and the risk of accepting checks rising, the preferred payment method for goods and services is through the growing use of credit and debit cards. Let our commercial services professionals help you set up a sound merchant card program that provides you with competitive discount rates, state of the art equipment for electronic processing and expedited funds availability.
SIS Business Visa® Credit Card
With our Visa Platinum credit card you get hometown convenience, worldwide acceptance, great benefits and much more. Increase your purchasing power – click here to learn more about the benefits and how to apply.
Other Business Services
Re$ubmitIt® Check Recovery Service
SIS is here to help you with all of your business needs, including one of your biggest headaches — returned checks. SIS’s electronic check recovery service, Re$ubmitIt significantly reduces the burden of collecting funds from NSF checks, while potentially doubling your recovery rate. You collect more returned checks and get 100% of the face value of all checks that are collected electronically!
SIS is a member of the S.T.A.M.P. program, which stands for Securities Transfer Agents Medallion Program. S.T.A.M.P. has been the signature guarantee industry standard for a decade. The securities processing industry relies on S.T.A.M.P. to guard against fraudulent endorsements and unauthorized transaction. So if you need your signature guaranteed contact us or call us toll-free @ 1-888-BankSIS (1-888-226-5747) for our nearest branch with signature guarantee service.
Night Depository Service
SIS night depository service with individual locking bags is available at all of our conveniently located offices. Our night deposit service is provided to you at no cost and is a safe and secure way of getting your business deposits to us after normal banking hours.
Business Combined Statements
If your business requires several separate accounts, SIS offers you the convenience of combining more than one account with your monthly business statement so you can review/reconcile all business transactions at the same time.
For more information on any of our business services, contact your local branch today!