The SIS Golden Rewards program is designed for customers age 50 and older.
Features of the Program include:
- A separate Golden Rewards Money Market product will be available for these customers with a premium interest rate exceeding our current money market rates.*
- Free membership in AARP $16/yr
- Free LifeStages® identity protection services $12/yr
- Free financial seminars on topics such as income taxes, fraud/scams, investments and 24/7 banking products.
- Customers will be eligible to participate in group trips organized by the bank (at customer's expense).
- Travel program - trips scheduled quarterly
- Golden Rewards customer is allowed to bring a plus one on trips. Must be 18 or older.
- Refer a friend - when an SIS Golden Rewards customer makes a qualified referral to a new SIS Golden Rewards customer, the referrer will receive a $250 cash bonus.**
- Must have a minimum balance of $5,000 in an active SIS personal checking or savings account and a minimum of $25,000 in total SIS deposits.
- Must be over 50 years of age or older.
Plus receive all of the benefits of the Silver Lining Bundle!
Features of the Bundle include:
All the benefits of the RockIt Bundle plus
- Ultimate Checking – truly the ultimate checking account available today with:
- Free ATM access anywhere – use another bank's ATM and SIS pays the fee for you***
- No monthly service charge
– No minimum balance to maintain account – No minimum to open
SIS Golden Rewards Trips for 2018
Click on a trip below to view the details.
- June 24-25 – Casino Trip – Overnight trip to Foxwoods Resort and Casino
- July 19 – Cabbage Island Clam & Lobster Bake – Day trip to Boothbay Harbor, ME. (SOLD OUT! - Ask to be added to the wait list)
- August 14 – Bobby Rydell – Day trip with show to Venus De Milo in Swansea, MA (Only a few seats remaining!)
- September 11 – Tribute to Kenny and Dolly – Day trip with show at Danversport Yacht Club in Danvers, MA (Only a few seats remaining!)
- September 26-October 5 – Pacific Coast Cruise – On board the Explorer of the Seas (pricing subject to change - cabins still available)
- October 14-20 – Virginia Beach, Colonial Williamsburg & Historic Norfolk (Second bus filling quickly!)
- November 30-December 4 – New York City (SOLD OUT! - Ask to be added to the wait list)
- December 6 – Boston Pops Christmas Show – Day trip with show to Symphony Hall in Boston, MA (Second bus filling quickly!)
- January 21-22 – Casino Trip – Overnight trip to Foxwoods Resort and Casino
- March 8 – Andy Cooney's Enchanted Music of Ireland Tour – Day trip to Venus De Milo in Swansea, MA
- March 25 – Casino Trip – Day trip to Mohegan Sun Casino
- April 27-May 7 – New Orleans
- June 6-15 – Alaskan Northern Glacier Cruise – On board Celebrity's Millennium (pricing subject to change - cabins still available)
And thinking ahead to 2019!
- April 26-May 3 – Bermuda – Week-long, ALL INCLUSIVE cruise on Norwegian Cruise Line's Norwegian Gem (pricing subject to change - cabins still available)
- June 2-10 – Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick – Eight night adventure, including five in Canada, filled with guided tours and historical landmarks. (Second bus filling quickly!)
- September 7-15 – Nashville (Second bus filling quickly!)
- September 28-October 13 – Italy – 15 day land tour of the splendors of Italy, including historic Venice and Rome.
Check out some of the photos below of our recent trip to Alaska!
Ask us today about Golden Rewards and our other featured product bundles.
*Golden Rewards Money Market Savings account requires an active checking account relationship. $2,500.00 minimum deposit to open account. $500.00 minimum balance to earn interest. Federal regulations and the Deposit Agreement and Disclosures limit the number of the following types of withdrawals and transfers from a savings account to a total of 6 each monthly statement cycle: automatic or per-authorized transfers, telephone transfers, Online Banking transfers or payments, or, if checks or debit cards are allowed on the account, check, draft and point-of-sale transactions. If you exceed these limits on more than an occasional basis, we convert your account to another type of account and your account may no longer earn interest. This offer may be withdrawn at anytime.**The referral must come from an existing SIS Golden Rewards customer. The new customer referral must not be an existing SIS customer and must become a customer of the SIS Golden Rewards program. The value of the bonus will be reported on Form 1099-INT. The referral bonus will be deposited into your account with 30 days of meeting requirements. Offer is subject to cancellation without notice. Employees of SIS, its affiliates, and subsidiaries are not eligible for this offer. Due to privacy regulations, SIS is unable to disclose the status of your referral's account opening and account usage. This offer may be withdraw at any time.
***Use another bank's ATM and SIS will rebate the service fee charged by other banks if you have an SIS Debit MasterCard®. ****May be used to save up to $200.00 in closing costs when you close your new Mortgage Loan at SIS. Mortgage must be a residential loan on a 1-4 family, owner occupied home. Investment real estate is not eligible. Account must be opened at least one week prior to closing to receive the discount because of disclosure requirements. Must be presented to SIS at the time of application. This discount is non-transferable. Not redeemable for cash. Credited at loan closing. Only one discount per customer.