Please make a selection below for more information:
You can access your checking, savings, investment and loan account information 24 hours a day, 7 days week! All you need is a personal computer with an internet connection to conduct your banking online.
ONLINE BANKING FEATURES
- Free Online Banking Service
- Money Management - an online budgeting tool
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- External Transfers and POP Money
- DirectConnect and WebConnect support for Quicken®, QuickBooksTM and Microsoft® Money
- Online portfolio tracks up to 20 stocks
- Purchase Rewards – gives you cash back offers when you use your debit card to make a purchase.
Online Banking & Mobile Banking Demo
Ready to review a demo on Online Banking or Mobile Banking products at SIS? Click on the link below and be sure to note there are two ways to launch the demo.
- Choose a Specific Demo – use the menu on the left to pick and choose the demo you want to see.
- Or start the Online Banking demo by clicking on the prompt in the middle of the screen. When you complete a demo, you have the option of choosing the next demo you want to see, continuing on to the next demo automatically, or ending the demo.
Do you you want to sign up today? Click here to get started!
Online Bill Pay and Presentment
Bill Payment and Presentment offers you not only the ability to pay all of your bills from one simple-to-use site, but also provides you with the convenience of receiving, viewing and managing your bills at the same online location. And certainly, you'll continue to experience the easy and secure 24/7 access to your bill pay information. With Bill Payment and Presentment, you'll be able to:
- Arrange email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates and upcoming payments
- Request a year-end CD of bills and payments
- Schedule automatic recurring payment rules for each payee
- Run payment reports and create custom reports
- Use multiple funding accounts to pay your bills
- And much more!
We hope you enjoy using our new Bill Payment and Presentment product and all the features it has to offer. Here is some important information you should know about Bill Payment and Presentment:
- If you were enrolled in the old SIS Bill Pay system, all of your payees, payment history and pending payments have been copied over to the new Bill Payment and Presentment System.
If you have questions, or want more information about Bill Payment and Presentment, please don't hesitate to contact our Electronic Banking Department at 1-888-226-5747 or locally at 207-324-2285.
You can also view a demo on Bill Pay by visiting our demo library.
How would you feel if you got paid went you went shopping? With purchase rewards, you'll be able to do just that. Purchase rewards is easily accessible through your online banking account and takes no time to activate.
Four easy steps!
- 1. Log on to your online banking account
- 2. Go to purchase rewards
- 3. Select the rewards offer you'd like to activate
- 4. Reward is automatically applied the next time you use your debit card to make a purchase at that merchant
Not signed up for online banking? No problem. Register today!
E-Statements allow you to receive your SIS checking statement online:
- Fast. No more waiting for the post office.
- Convenient. Online anytime.
- Secure. No more lost statements.
- Free. No additional cost to you.
To use e-Statements, you must be enrolled in our Online Banking system. Click here to register now. (eStatements can be found in the Account Access menu in Online Banking, click on Online Statements.)
Then you will need to complete an e-Statement enrollment form:
Click Here for our e-Statement enrollment form. Completing this enrollment form will stop future paper statements from being delivered.
(You will need Adobe Reader to use our e-Statement system. Click here to download Adobe Reader, FREE)
DirectConnect allows online banking users to connect directly to SIS Online Banking using personal finance management software (commonly referred to as a PFM) such as Quicken®, QuickBooksTM or Microsoft® Money. Users will be able to access account information, pay bills, transfer money and send other instructions to SIS from within Quicken, QuickBooks or Microsoft Money.
You must be an Online Banking user in order to use DirectConnect:
External Loan Payment
Welcome to the online SIS External Loan Payment System, where you can make payments to your SIS loan from your account at another financial institution. You must be an Online Banking user in order to use External Loan Payment:
- Need to sign up for Online Banking? Click Here
- Already an Online Banking user and want to use External Loan Payment? Please note the following important information:
- Do not use this system if you are making a loan payment from your SIS deposit account. When making payments from an SIS account, please use the Online Banking account transfer option.
- Payments made before 3:00pm EST during a business day will post within two business days.
- To have your payment applied to principal only or for accurate loan payoff figures, you must contact the Loan Servicing Department by phone at 1-888-226-5747.
Ready to get started? Make sure you are logged into your SIS Online Banking account. Navigate to the Move Money tab at the top of the page and select External Loan Payment.
- Guide you step-by-step through your return like a GPS, with special help for first-time users
- Save you time by accurately importing personal and financial data
- Get you the biggest refund you deserve fast – in as few as 8 days with convenient direct deposit
- No need to re-input your information
To get started login to your SIS Online Bank Account today.
Don't have online banking? Sign up here.
*If you get a larger refund or smaller tax due from another tax preparation method, we'll refund the applicable TurboTax federal and/or state purchase price paid. TurboTax Online Federal Free Edition customers are entitled to payment of $14.99 and a refund of your state purchase price paid.
The perfect way to make sure your finances are on the right track. This easy-to-use program allows you to view your spending habits, create a budget, manage your debt and even tag your transactions, and so much more!
Money Management is available from within our SIS Online Banking service. If you're a current user of SIS Online Banking, just login and click on the Money Management links and you'll be on your way.
For more information on Money Management, check out the overview here.
SIS Personal Visa® Credit Card
With our Visa Platinum credit card you get hometown convenience, worldwide acceptance, great benefits and much more. Increase your purchasing power – click here to learn more about the benefits and how to apply.
Our products offers the convenience of online banking with your mobile device.
SIS offers a robust Online Banking package giving you free access to your accounts at your convenience. Open accounts, apply for loans, transfer funds from another financial institution or between your existing SIS accounts, get account balances and view transactions from your computer or phone with internet access. We make support available for all of these services 24/7 and best of all, they're FREE!